Farmhouse Oasthouse IPA
Farmhouse is an interesting beer but it doesn't rank very high on the list of our favorite IPAs. It is fairly dry with a corn-like aftertaste. It's not fruity and has a strong, bitter aftertaste. If you are looking for something different, it's worth a try, but it's nothing to write home about.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 26 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity