Farmhouse Oasthouse IPA
Farmhouse is an interesting beer but it doesn't rank very high on the list of our favorite IPAs. It is fairly dry with a corn-like aftertaste. It's not fruity and has a strong, bitter aftertaste. If you are looking for something different, it's worth a try, but it's nothing to write home about.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 34 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity