Farmhouse Oasthouse IPA
Farmhouse is an interesting beer but it doesn't rank very high on the list of our favorite IPAs. It is fairly dry with a corn-like aftertaste. It's not fruity and has a strong, bitter aftertaste. If you are looking for something different, it's worth a try, but it's nothing to write home about.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 32 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity