Farmhouse Oasthouse IPA
Farmhouse is an interesting beer but it doesn't rank very high on the list of our favorite IPAs. It is fairly dry with a corn-like aftertaste. It's not fruity and has a strong, bitter aftertaste. If you are looking for something different, it's worth a try, but it's nothing to write home about.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Citra Bend. 22 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity