Farmhouse at Sundown
Color is dark brown with two fingers of tan colored foamy head. Malt-forward aroma, similar nose to a brown ale. The taste has roasted malt, dark bread like rye or pumpernickel, but also dark chocolate, dark fruit, and earthy spice. We get a little bit of farmhouse-like yeast flavors, but it’s mild, and would have never guessed this was a saison. Medium body with ample carbonation. Definitely unique – we can’t recall having a beer like this before, and the overall taste is very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 25 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity