Farmhouse at Sundown
Color is dark brown with two fingers of tan colored foamy head. Malt-forward aroma, similar nose to a brown ale. The taste has roasted malt, dark bread like rye or pumpernickel, but also dark chocolate, dark fruit, and earthy spice. We get a little bit of farmhouse-like yeast flavors, but it’s mild, and would have never guessed this was a saison. Medium body with ample carbonation. Definitely unique – we can’t recall having a beer like this before, and the overall taste is very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 33 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity