Farmhouse at Sundown
Color is dark brown with two fingers of tan colored foamy head. Malt-forward aroma, similar nose to a brown ale. The taste has roasted malt, dark bread like rye or pumpernickel, but also dark chocolate, dark fruit, and earthy spice. We get a little bit of farmhouse-like yeast flavors, but it’s mild, and would have never guessed this was a saison. Medium body with ample carbonation. Definitely unique – we can’t recall having a beer like this before, and the overall taste is very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Barrel Project: Buzzerkeley. 37 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 1 hour ago
- PDXDAC and 1 other commented on beer Dank Williams. 1 hour ago
- PDXDAC added a rating for Dank Williams. 2 hours ago
- PDXDAC updated their profile photo. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Saison d'Brett. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity