Color is between deep gold and pale amber, pretty clear with a finger of white, creamy head. Inviting aroma of both malt and hops. Taste is well balanced from the start: cereal-like malts with hints of caramel, complemented by fresh hop flavors. Resinous pine, lemon, orange, and grapefruit citrus. Light to medium bitterness. Not too fruity or juicy, more West Coast style. The malts and hops meld together to create an exceptional flavor profile. Mouthfeel is creamy with above average carbonation, and then becomes dry with a clean refreshing finish. High quality, and super balanced, Fantasy Factory is an IPA you want to put on your radar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity