Color is between deep gold and pale amber, pretty clear with a finger of white, creamy head. Inviting aroma of both malt and hops. Taste is well balanced from the start: cereal-like malts with hints of caramel, complemented by fresh hop flavors. Resinous pine, lemon, orange, and grapefruit citrus. Light to medium bitterness. Not too fruity or juicy, more West Coast style. The malts and hops meld together to create an exceptional flavor profile. Mouthfeel is creamy with above average carbonation, and then becomes dry with a clean refreshing finish. High quality, and super balanced, Fantasy Factory is an IPA you want to put on your radar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 38 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Ten Fidy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity