Color is between deep gold and pale amber, pretty clear with a finger of white, creamy head. Inviting aroma of both malt and hops. Taste is well balanced from the start: cereal-like malts with hints of caramel, complemented by fresh hop flavors. Resinous pine, lemon, orange, and grapefruit citrus. Light to medium bitterness. Not too fruity or juicy, more West Coast style. The malts and hops meld together to create an exceptional flavor profile. Mouthfeel is creamy with above average carbonation, and then becomes dry with a clean refreshing finish. High quality, and super balanced, Fantasy Factory is an IPA you want to put on your radar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 26 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity