Color is between deep gold and pale amber, pretty clear with a finger of white, creamy head. Inviting aroma of both malt and hops. Taste is well balanced from the start: cereal-like malts with hints of caramel, complemented by fresh hop flavors. Resinous pine, lemon, orange, and grapefruit citrus. Light to medium bitterness. Not too fruity or juicy, more West Coast style. The malts and hops meld together to create an exceptional flavor profile. Mouthfeel is creamy with above average carbonation, and then becomes dry with a clean refreshing finish. High quality, and super balanced, Fantasy Factory is an IPA you want to put on your radar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Mai Tai PA. 14 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 47 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity