Color is between deep gold and pale amber, pretty clear with a finger of white, creamy head. Inviting aroma of both malt and hops. Taste is well balanced from the start: cereal-like malts with hints of caramel, complemented by fresh hop flavors. Resinous pine, lemon, orange, and grapefruit citrus. Light to medium bitterness. Not too fruity or juicy, more West Coast style. The malts and hops meld together to create an exceptional flavor profile. Mouthfeel is creamy with above average carbonation, and then becomes dry with a clean refreshing finish. High quality, and super balanced, Fantasy Factory is an IPA you want to put on your radar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 21 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity