Falling Water IPA
Color is a murky, golden orange, super cloudy or even turbid. Head is thin but has a soft, creamy look and leaves a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is juicy and fruity with tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is extremely fruity, with pineapple juice plus banana, mango, papaya, and guava. And a bunch of stone fruit, maybe apricot and peach. Lots of sweetness on the backend. Not much malt; there is some barley and buckwheat that provides a unique malt flavor, but this is a hop bomb for those who love the juicy New England style IPA. Mouthfeel is creamy and thick, with light carbonation. Finishes smooth and sweet with more lingering juice and just the slightest bitterness. Extra props for an awesome label on this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pale Ale. 18 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity