Fall Hornin' Pumpkin Ale
Fall Hornin' is darker than most beers in this category. You'll find a dark, reddish brown color with a good head. The aroma is that of pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Once you taste it, however, it doesn't have nearly the same pumpkin taste. The pumpkin flavors are more subtle and moderate, which for us makes it better than most beers in this category. The mouthfeel is creamy and well carbonated, and there seems to be a bit more hops than we expected. As far as pumpkin beers go, this has the right amount of spice and overall it seems to be one of the better ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 49 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Scattered Glow. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity