Fall Hornin' Pumpkin Ale
Fall Hornin' is darker than most beers in this category. You'll find a dark, reddish brown color with a good head. The aroma is that of pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Once you taste it, however, it doesn't have nearly the same pumpkin taste. The pumpkin flavors are more subtle and moderate, which for us makes it better than most beers in this category. The mouthfeel is creamy and well carbonated, and there seems to be a bit more hops than we expected. As far as pumpkin beers go, this has the right amount of spice and overall it seems to be one of the better ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity