Fall Hornin' Pumpkin Ale
Fall Hornin’ is darker than most beers in this category. You’ll find a dark, reddish brown color with a good head. The aroma is that of pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Once you taste it, however, it doesn’t have nearly the same pumpkin taste. The pumpkin flavors are more subtle and moderate, which for us makes it better than most beers in this category. The mouthfeel is creamy and well carbonated, and there seems to be a bit more hops than we expected. As far as pumpkin beers go, this has the right amount of spice and overall it seems to be one of the better ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 47 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for CA$H MONY . 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Here Comes the Reaper. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity