Fall Hornin' Pumpkin Ale
Fall Hornin' is darker than most beers in this category. You'll find a dark, reddish brown color with a good head. The aroma is that of pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Once you taste it, however, it doesn't have nearly the same pumpkin taste. The pumpkin flavors are more subtle and moderate, which for us makes it better than most beers in this category. The mouthfeel is creamy and well carbonated, and there seems to be a bit more hops than we expected. As far as pumpkin beers go, this has the right amount of spice and overall it seems to be one of the better ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for East India Pale Ale. 24 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Double Pillow. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity