Fall Hornin' Pumpkin Ale
Fall Hornin' is darker than most beers in this category. You'll find a dark, reddish brown color with a good head. The aroma is that of pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Once you taste it, however, it doesn't have nearly the same pumpkin taste. The pumpkin flavors are more subtle and moderate, which for us makes it better than most beers in this category. The mouthfeel is creamy and well carbonated, and there seems to be a bit more hops than we expected. As far as pumpkin beers go, this has the right amount of spice and overall it seems to be one of the better ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 38 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity