Faction Imperial Stout
Color is dark dark brown. The head appears to be ruby red as you pour it into a glass, but then a milk chocolate brown color overtakes all evidence of redness. Aroma is burnt malt with cacao nibs and coffee grounds and vanilla. Taste is malt forward as you would expect, with bold, roasted malt along with coffee and cacao. Those flavors are cut by a creamy vanilla sweetness on the finish. Hops are earthy and piney and spicy. Mouthfeel is astringent. Overall a really well crafted, high quality Imperial Stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 4 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 59 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity