Faction Imperial Stout
Color is dark dark brown. The head appears to be ruby red as you pour it into a glass, but then a milk chocolate brown color overtakes all evidence of redness. Aroma is burnt malt with cacao nibs and coffee grounds and vanilla. Taste is malt forward as you would expect, with bold, roasted malt along with coffee and cacao. Those flavors are cut by a creamy vanilla sweetness on the finish. Hops are earthy and piney and spicy. Mouthfeel is astringent. Overall a really well crafted, high quality Imperial Stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 48 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity