Extra Scoop pours a beautiful cloudy, milky pink with a thin white head that recedes right away. The aroma is very distinctly pink lemonade with a hint of vanilla, almost smelling like a candle. The taste is totally different, with raspberry and key lime being the predominant players, with marshmallow and tart sherbet in the background. It's slightly sweet and very tangy with good carbonation, but we wouldn't necessarily say it's sour. The mouthfeel is thick, like guava juice, but with a very creamy finish. Carbonation is lively. It certainly does what it set out to do in being a dessert inspired imperial sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 8 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity