Extra Scoop pours a beautiful cloudy, milky pink with a thin white head that recedes right away. The aroma is very distinctly pink lemonade with a hint of vanilla, almost smelling like a candle. The taste is totally different, with raspberry and key lime being the predominant players, with marshmallow and tart sherbet in the background. It's slightly sweet and very tangy with good carbonation, but we wouldn't necessarily say it's sour. The mouthfeel is thick, like guava juice, but with a very creamy finish. Carbonation is lively. It certainly does what it set out to do in being a dessert inspired imperial sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 53 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity