Experimental J-Hole pours a clear, dark amber with a cream colored head that is fizzy and frothy like the head on a root beer float. Aroma is nutty and malt-forward. Taste is also malt-forward at first, with roasted malt, dark bread like rye and pumpernickel, and just a bit of caramel sweetness. Quite hoppy as well with earthy and fruity hops. Actually very well balanced for this style. Mild bitterness and super smooth mouthfeel. This is a fantastic Red IPA that brings together complementary skills from both Melvin Brewing and Rhinegeist Brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 11 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 57 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity