Experimental J-Hole pours a clear, dark amber with a cream colored head that is fizzy and frothy like the head on a root beer float. Aroma is nutty and malt-forward. Taste is also malt-forward at first, with roasted malt, dark bread like rye and pumpernickel, and just a bit of caramel sweetness. Quite hoppy as well with earthy and fruity hops. Actually very well balanced for this style. Mild bitterness and super smooth mouthfeel. This is a fantastic Red IPA that brings together complementary skills from both Melvin Brewing and Rhinegeist Brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 14 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity