Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot
Color is very clear, reddish amber. Thin, white, foamy head but what is there sticks around for awhile and leaves some lacing on the glass. Intense aroma with clear blueberry and honey notes but also some Belgian yeast. The taste is fantastic. Malty and sweet with lots of brown sugar and honey flavors. Tons of fruit, especially the blueberry, but also some citrus that leaves a slight tartness to balance out all of the sweetness. Can't believe this is 15% ABV. This will surely creep up on you because this is not boozy by any means. We are no experts on the braggot style, but one bottle of this has us on the lookout for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Firestone Double Jack. 18 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity