Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot
Color is very clear, reddish amber. Thin, white, foamy head but what is there sticks around for awhile and leaves some lacing on the glass. Intense aroma with clear blueberry and honey notes but also some Belgian yeast. The taste is fantastic. Malty and sweet with lots of brown sugar and honey flavors. Tons of fruit, especially the blueberry, but also some citrus that leaves a slight tartness to balance out all of the sweetness. Can't believe this is 15% ABV. This will surely creep up on you because this is not boozy by any means. We are no experts on the braggot style, but one bottle of this has us on the lookout for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 13 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Independent IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity