Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot
Color is very clear, reddish amber. Thin, white, foamy head but what is there sticks around for awhile and leaves some lacing on the glass. Intense aroma with clear blueberry and honey notes but also some Belgian yeast. The taste is fantastic. Malty and sweet with lots of brown sugar and honey flavors. Tons of fruit, especially the blueberry, but also some citrus that leaves a slight tartness to balance out all of the sweetness. Can’t believe this is 15% ABV. This will surely creep up on you because this is not boozy by any means. We are no experts on the braggot style, but one bottle of this has us on the lookout for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide and 1 other added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Changeling. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Noa Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity