Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot
Color is very clear, reddish amber. Thin, white, foamy head but what is there sticks around for awhile and leaves some lacing on the glass. Intense aroma with clear blueberry and honey notes but also some Belgian yeast. The taste is fantastic. Malty and sweet with lots of brown sugar and honey flavors. Tons of fruit, especially the blueberry, but also some citrus that leaves a slight tartness to balance out all of the sweetness. Can't believe this is 15% ABV. This will surely creep up on you because this is not boozy by any means. We are no experts on the braggot style, but one bottle of this has us on the lookout for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 29 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity