Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot
Color is very clear, reddish amber. Thin, white, foamy head but what is there sticks around for awhile and leaves some lacing on the glass. Intense aroma with clear blueberry and honey notes but also some Belgian yeast. The taste is fantastic. Malty and sweet with lots of brown sugar and honey flavors. Tons of fruit, especially the blueberry, but also some citrus that leaves a slight tartness to balance out all of the sweetness. Can't believe this is 15% ABV. This will surely creep up on you because this is not boozy by any means. We are no experts on the braggot style, but one bottle of this has us on the lookout for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 32 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity