Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot
Color is very clear, reddish amber. Thin, white, foamy head but what is there sticks around for awhile and leaves some lacing on the glass. Intense aroma with clear blueberry and honey notes but also some Belgian yeast. The taste is fantastic. Malty and sweet with lots of brown sugar and honey flavors. Tons of fruit, especially the blueberry, but also some citrus that leaves a slight tartness to balance out all of the sweetness. Can't believe this is 15% ABV. This will surely creep up on you because this is not boozy by any means. We are no experts on the braggot style, but one bottle of this has us on the lookout for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 18 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity