Exit 18 Baltic Porter
Appearance is dark brown with some mahogany and reddish hues. One finger of tan colored head with appropriate lacing. Aroma is malty, with dark roasted malt and toffee. Taste is malty and smooth, with layers of chocolate and coffee. We also get raisin, cherry, leather, tobacco, and molasses. But there’s just a hint of sweetness. Hops are in the background, but they have a noticeably earthy and spicy flavor. Very mild bitterness, but lots of earthiness that really balances out the malts. Fantastic mouthfeel and a full body, especially for the style. Nice depth of flavor with complexity and smoothness from start to finish. We let this one age a couple years and it sure is tasting great!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 36 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 59 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA