Exit 10 Trail Mix
Exit 10 Trail Mix pours a brown color with some dark amber highlights and a thick, tan colored head. Creamy with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma is fairly reserved but has a cola-like scent that reminds us of Dr. Pepper. On the taste, several different malt flavors up front and then some dark fruit like cherry, blueberry, and cranberry. A bit of bitterness and nutty flavors. Brown sugar or honey sweetness in the finish. Superb mouthfeel that seems a lot like a Belgian dubbel in many ways. This was the Strange Brew from our “What Can Brown Do For Brew” podcast and it was a fitting choice as this is really in a category of its own. Complex, unique, and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Half Hitch. 22 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Vunderbar Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity