Exit 10 Trail Mix
Exit 10 Trail Mix pours a brown color with some dark amber highlights and a thick, tan colored head. Creamy with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma is fairly reserved but has a cola-like scent that reminds us of Dr. Pepper. On the taste, several different malt flavors up front and then some dark fruit like cherry, blueberry, and cranberry. A bit of bitterness and nutty flavors. Brown sugar or honey sweetness in the finish. Superb mouthfeel that seems a lot like a Belgian dubbel in many ways. This was the Strange Brew from our "What Can Brown Do For Brew" podcast and it was a fitting choice as this is really in a category of its own. Complex, unique, and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Melvin IPA. 34 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Apotheosis. 7 hours ago
- Ukrainia904 commented on beer Zywiec Porter 1881. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity