Exit 10 Trail Mix
Exit 10 Trail Mix pours a brown color with some dark amber highlights and a thick, tan colored head. Creamy with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma is fairly reserved but has a cola-like scent that reminds us of Dr. Pepper. On the taste, several different malt flavors up front and then some dark fruit like cherry, blueberry, and cranberry. A bit of bitterness and nutty flavors. Brown sugar or honey sweetness in the finish. Superb mouthfeel that seems a lot like a Belgian dubbel in many ways. This was the Strange Brew from our “What Can Brown Do For Brew” podcast and it was a fitting choice as this is really in a category of its own. Complex, unique, and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity