Exit 10 Trail Mix
Exit 10 Trail Mix pours a brown color with some dark amber highlights and a thick, tan colored head. Creamy with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma is fairly reserved but has a cola-like scent that reminds us of Dr. Pepper. On the taste, several different malt flavors up front and then some dark fruit like cherry, blueberry, and cranberry. A bit of bitterness and nutty flavors. Brown sugar or honey sweetness in the finish. Superb mouthfeel that seems a lot like a Belgian dubbel in many ways. This was the Strange Brew from our “What Can Brown Do For Brew” podcast and it was a fitting choice as this is really in a category of its own. Complex, unique, and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 18 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 58 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity