Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel)
Color is bright, golden amber with two fingers of white, foamy head. Peach candy aroma, reminiscent of a peach Jolly Rancher, but not artificial like the candy. Taste is similar to the nose, with huge amounts of peach. Lighter amounts of citrus, including lemon, lime, and tangerine. The barrel flavors come out in the soft, delicate mouthfeel with a creamy texture. 9% abv is pretty hidden. Interesting beer with the peach brandy barrels offering a unique twist on a Belgian-style Tripel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity