Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel)
Color is bright, golden amber with two fingers of white, foamy head. Peach candy aroma, reminiscent of a peach Jolly Rancher, but not artificial like the candy. Taste is similar to the nose, with huge amounts of peach. Lighter amounts of citrus, including lemon, lime, and tangerine. The barrel flavors come out in the soft, delicate mouthfeel with a creamy texture. 9% abv is pretty hidden. Interesting beer with the peach brandy barrels offering a unique twist on a Belgian-style Tripel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 48 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity