Evolution of the Barrel
Evolution of the Barrel pours a crystal clear, golden amber color with a steady flow of carbonation bubbles that rise from the bottom of the glass. Head is pretty thin, white, and frothy. Massive aroma of Brett and funk that really lures you in. Taste is splendidly sour at first, with incredible barrel flavors. The middle has oak and funk with a bit of fruit like green grape and tart green apple. Mouthfeel is sharp, crisp and refreshing. Then the tartness returns in the finish. This has been aging in our cellar for a couple years, and now that we've opened it, we can proclaim it as one of the best sour beers we've come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 32 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 47 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity