Evolution of the Barrel
Evolution of the Barrel pours a crystal clear, golden amber color with a steady flow of carbonation bubbles that rise from the bottom of the glass. Head is pretty thin, white, and frothy. Massive aroma of Brett and funk that really lures you in. Taste is splendidly sour at first, with incredible barrel flavors. The middle has oak and funk with a bit of fruit like green grape and tart green apple. Mouthfeel is sharp, crisp and refreshing. Then the tartness returns in the finish. This has been aging in our cellar for a couple years, and now that we’ve opened it, we can proclaim it as one of the best sour beers we’ve come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. Less than a minute ago.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity