Evolution of the Barrel
Evolution of the Barrel pours a crystal clear, golden amber color with a steady flow of carbonation bubbles that rise from the bottom of the glass. Head is pretty thin, white, and frothy. Massive aroma of Brett and funk that really lures you in. Taste is splendidly sour at first, with incredible barrel flavors. The middle has oak and funk with a bit of fruit like green grape and tart green apple. Mouthfeel is sharp, crisp and refreshing. Then the tartness returns in the finish. This has been aging in our cellar for a couple years, and now that we've opened it, we can proclaim it as one of the best sour beers we've come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 33 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity