Evolution of the Barrel
Evolution of the Barrel pours a crystal clear, golden amber color with a steady flow of carbonation bubbles that rise from the bottom of the glass. Head is pretty thin, white, and frothy. Massive aroma of Brett and funk that really lures you in. Taste is splendidly sour at first, with incredible barrel flavors. The middle has oak and funk with a bit of fruit like green grape and tart green apple. Mouthfeel is sharp, crisp and refreshing. Then the tartness returns in the finish. This has been aging in our cellar for a couple years, and now that we've opened it, we can proclaim it as one of the best sour beers we've come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 13 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 58 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity