Even More Jesus
Even More Jesus pours pitch black in color with almost no light peeking through. The dark mocha-colored head puts it in the discussion for beers with the darkest head of all time. Aromas consist of burnt malts, molasses, a zucchini breadiness, and a slightly acerbic quality. The taste, odd for a beer, is very savory and meaty. Flavors include roasted malts, smoke, soy sauce, hickory, molasses, dark cherry and even a little swiss cheese. It has a medium to heavy mouthfeel, yet is very approachable at 12% ABV. This is an incredibly complex beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 46 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 50 minutes ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citra High. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity