Even More Jesus
Even More Jesus pours pitch black in color with almost no light peeking through. The dark mocha-colored head puts it in the discussion for beers with the darkest head of all time. Aromas consist of burnt malts, molasses, a zucchini breadiness, and a slightly acerbic quality. The taste, odd for a beer, is very savory and meaty. Flavors include roasted malts, smoke, soy sauce, hickory, molasses, dark cherry and even a little swiss cheese. It has a medium to heavy mouthfeel, yet is very approachable at 12% ABV. This is an incredibly complex beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 12 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 45 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity