Even More Jesus
Even More Jesus pours pitch black in color with almost no light peeking through. The dark mocha-colored head puts it in the discussion for beers with the darkest head of all time. Aromas consist of burnt malts, molasses, a zucchini breadiness, and a slightly acerbic quality. The taste, odd for a beer, is very savory and meaty. Flavors include roasted malts, smoke, soy sauce, hickory, molasses, dark cherry and even a little swiss cheese. It has a medium to heavy mouthfeel, yet is very approachable at 12% ABV. This is an incredibly complex beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Islander IPA. 20 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Penske File. 44 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity