Even More Jesus
Even More Jesus pours pitch black in color with almost no light peeking through. The dark mocha-colored head puts it in the discussion for beers with the darkest head of all time. Aromas consist of burnt malts, molasses, a zucchini breadiness, and a slightly acerbic quality. The taste, odd for a beer, is very savory and meaty. Flavors include roasted malts, smoke, soy sauce, hickory, molasses, dark cherry and even a little swiss cheese. It has a medium to heavy mouthfeel, yet is very approachable at 12% ABV. This is an incredibly complex beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 11 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Operation IPA Overload. 35 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity