Even More Jesus
Even More Jesus pours pitch black in color with almost no light peeking through. The dark mocha-colored head puts it in the discussion for beers with the darkest head of all time. Aromas consist of burnt malts, molasses, a zucchini breadiness, and a slightly acerbic quality. The taste, odd for a beer, is very savory and meaty. Flavors include roasted malts, smoke, soy sauce, hickory, molasses, dark cherry and even a little swiss cheese. It has a medium to heavy mouthfeel, yet is very approachable at 12% ABV. This is an incredibly complex beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Dos Equis Amber. 27 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to October Spectacular!. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity