Even More Jesus
Even More Jesus pours pitch black in color with almost no light peeking through. The dark mocha-colored head puts it in the discussion for beers with the darkest head of all time. Aromas consist of burnt malts, molasses, a zucchini breadiness, and a slightly acerbic quality. The taste, odd for a beer, is very savory and meaty. Flavors include roasted malts, smoke, soy sauce, hickory, molasses, dark cherry and even a little swiss cheese. It has a medium to heavy mouthfeel, yet is very approachable at 12% ABV. This is an incredibly complex beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 31 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Memory Foam. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Invent the Universe. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Füry Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity