Even More Jesus
Even More Jesus pours pitch black in color with almost no light peeking through. The dark mocha-colored head puts it in the discussion for beers with the darkest head of all time. Aromas consist of burnt malts, molasses, a zucchini breadiness, and a slightly acerbic quality. The taste, odd for a beer, is very savory and meaty. Flavors include roasted malts, smoke, soy sauce, hickory, molasses, dark cherry and even a little swiss cheese. It has a medium to heavy mouthfeel, yet is very approachable at 12% ABV. This is an incredibly complex beer and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 49 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity