Aun Mas Cafe Jesus
Aun Mas Cafe Jesus pours the color and consistency of used motor oil with a thick viscosity where it sticks to the side of the glass. The head is thick as well, dark brown in color with some red highlights. It dissipates quickly and reduces down to a film on the top of the beer. The aroma consists of molasses, coffee, chocolate and mole chili. This is a strong beer at 12% with very intense flavors of charred malts, dark chocolate and cold-brewed coffee. It is full bodied, great for winter weather and for sharing with friends and family.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 20 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity