Aun Mas Cafe Jesus
Aun Mas Cafe Jesus pours the color and consistency of used motor oil with a thick viscosity where it sticks to the side of the glass. The head is thick as well, dark brown in color with some red highlights. It dissipates quickly and reduces down to a film on the top of the beer. The aroma consists of molasses, coffee, chocolate and mole chili. This is a strong beer at 12% with very intense flavors of charred malts, dark chocolate and cold-brewed coffee. It is full bodied, great for winter weather and for sharing with friends and family.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 25 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Zombie Dust. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Super Session #2. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity