Aun Mas Cafe Jesus
Aun Mas Cafe Jesus pours the color and consistency of used motor oil with a thick viscosity where it sticks to the side of the glass. The head is thick as well, dark brown in color with some red highlights. It dissipates quickly and reduces down to a film on the top of the beer. The aroma consists of molasses, coffee, chocolate and mole chili. This is a strong beer at 12% with very intense flavors of charred malts, dark chocolate and cold-brewed coffee. It is full bodied, great for winter weather and for sharing with friends and family.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Operation IPA Overload. 19 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity