Aun Mas Cafe Jesus
Aun Mas Cafe Jesus pours the color and consistency of used motor oil with a thick viscosity where it sticks to the side of the glass. The head is thick as well, dark brown in color with some red highlights. It dissipates quickly and reduces down to a film on the top of the beer. The aroma consists of molasses, coffee, chocolate and mole chili. This is a strong beer at 12% with very intense flavors of charred malts, dark chocolate and cold-brewed coffee. It is full bodied, great for winter weather and for sharing with friends and family.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 12 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 58 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity