Aun Mas Cafe Jesus
Aun Mas Cafe Jesus pours the color and consistency of used motor oil with a thick viscosity where it sticks to the side of the glass. The head is thick as well, dark brown in color with some red highlights. It dissipates quickly and reduces down to a film on the top of the beer. The aroma consists of molasses, coffee, chocolate and mole chili. This is a strong beer at 12% with very intense flavors of charred malts, dark chocolate and cold-brewed coffee. It is full bodied, great for winter weather and for sharing with friends and family.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 47 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity