Color is hazy, golden yellow with one finger of white, bubbly head with solid retention. Ripe aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste has flaky malt that creates a soft, grainy texture. Hops have similar flavors from the aroma, with tangerine and orange, along with mango, pineapple, and papaya. Could be some melon flavors as well. Juicy hop flavors with very minimal bitterness. Dry, effervescent mouthfeel, medium body, and above average carbonation. Overall this is an excellent Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 36 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity