Color is hazy, golden yellow with one finger of white, bubbly head with solid retention. Ripe aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste has flaky malt that creates a soft, grainy texture. Hops have similar flavors from the aroma, with tangerine and orange, along with mango, pineapple, and papaya. Could be some melon flavors as well. Juicy hop flavors with very minimal bitterness. Dry, effervescent mouthfeel, medium body, and above average carbonation. Overall this is an excellent Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 13 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity