Color is hazy, golden yellow with one finger of white, bubbly head with solid retention. Ripe aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste has flaky malt that creates a soft, grainy texture. Hops have similar flavors from the aroma, with tangerine and orange, along with mango, pineapple, and papaya. Could be some melon flavors as well. Juicy hop flavors with very minimal bitterness. Dry, effervescent mouthfeel, medium body, and above average carbonation. Overall this is an excellent Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 5 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity