Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA
Color is semi-hazy, light golden with a head that is about one finger thick and frothy. Strong aroma of citrus, especially grapefruit and orange. Taste is really nice. Lactose and vanilla flavors up front, plus lots of fresh citrus flavors from the Double Dry Hopping. But the 9% alcohol is hardly noticed. Slightly sweet on the finish, but it’s more of a candy or fruity sweetness. Creamy mouthfeel with an Orange Julius-like texture. And with a name that fits the Beer of the Day theme perfectly, this is one we have to endorse!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 5 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 40 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 51 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity