Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA
Color is semi-hazy, light golden with a head that is about one finger thick and frothy. Strong aroma of citrus, especially grapefruit and orange. Taste is really nice. Lactose and vanilla flavors up front, plus lots of fresh citrus flavors from the Double Dry Hopping. But the 9% alcohol is hardly noticed. Slightly sweet on the finish, but it's more of a candy or fruity sweetness. Creamy mouthfeel with an Orange Julius-like texture. And with a name that fits the Beer of the Day theme perfectly, this is one we have to endorse!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 1 hour ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity