Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA
Color is semi-hazy, light golden with a head that is about one finger thick and frothy. Strong aroma of citrus, especially grapefruit and orange. Taste is really nice. Lactose and vanilla flavors up front, plus lots of fresh citrus flavors from the Double Dry Hopping. But the 9% alcohol is hardly noticed. Slightly sweet on the finish, but it’s more of a candy or fruity sweetness. Creamy mouthfeel with an Orange Julius-like texture. And with a name that fits the Beer of the Day theme perfectly, this is one we have to endorse!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 34 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity