Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA
Color is semi-hazy, light golden with a head that is about one finger thick and frothy. Strong aroma of citrus, especially grapefruit and orange. Taste is really nice. Lactose and vanilla flavors up front, plus lots of fresh citrus flavors from the Double Dry Hopping. But the 9% alcohol is hardly noticed. Slightly sweet on the finish, but it’s more of a candy or fruity sweetness. Creamy mouthfeel with an Orange Julius-like texture. And with a name that fits the Beer of the Day theme perfectly, this is one we have to endorse!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 10 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity