Espress-O-Boros pours a dark brown, nearly black color with one finger of creamy, dark tan head. Pure roasted malt aroma with hints of coffee, cacao, and milk chocolate. The taste has very similar flavors, with bold notes of espresso, leather, caramel, and dark fruit. But the two most dominant flavors we pick up on are nuts (macadamia or hazelnut) and bittersweet chocolate. There’s an earthy hoppiness in the background that provides a mild bitterness and nice balance to the enormous malt flavors. Mouthfeel is chalky and smooth with a medium body. The 10.2% is well hidden with this enjoyable imperial stout from Silva Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 16 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag II. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dorado High. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity