Espress-O-Boros pours a dark brown, nearly black color with one finger of creamy, dark tan head. Pure roasted malt aroma with hints of coffee, cacao, and milk chocolate. The taste has very similar flavors, with bold notes of espresso, leather, caramel, and dark fruit. But the two most dominant flavors we pick up on are nuts (macadamia or hazelnut) and bittersweet chocolate. There’s an earthy hoppiness in the background that provides a mild bitterness and nice balance to the enormous malt flavors. Mouthfeel is chalky and smooth with a medium body. The 10.2% is well hidden with this enjoyable imperial stout from Silva Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 47 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil