Espress-O-Boros pours a dark brown, nearly black color with one finger of creamy, dark tan head. Pure roasted malt aroma with hints of coffee, cacao, and milk chocolate. The taste has very similar flavors, with bold notes of espresso, leather, caramel, and dark fruit. But the two most dominant flavors we pick up on are nuts (macadamia or hazelnut) and bittersweet chocolate. There’s an earthy hoppiness in the background that provides a mild bitterness and nice balance to the enormous malt flavors. Mouthfeel is chalky and smooth with a medium body. The 10.2% is well hidden with this enjoyable imperial stout from Silva Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Happy Hops. 19 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 51 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity