Espress-O-Boros pours a dark brown, nearly black color with one finger of creamy, dark tan head. Pure roasted malt aroma with hints of coffee, cacao, and milk chocolate. The taste has very similar flavors, with bold notes of espresso, leather, caramel, and dark fruit. But the two most dominant flavors we pick up on are nuts (macadamia or hazelnut) and bittersweet chocolate. There's an earthy hoppiness in the background that provides a mild bitterness and nice balance to the enormous malt flavors. Mouthfeel is chalky and smooth with a medium body. The 10.2% is well hidden with this enjoyable imperial stout from Silva Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Night Swim Porter. 39 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity