Eraser IPA pours a clear, golden color with a solid head. Lots of bubbles are visible, but it's not overly carbonated by any means. This is a classic West Coast IPA with lots of citrus notes and a strong but not overwhelming hop presence. The mouthfeel is smooth and a little creamy, with some sweet overtones. Quite drinkable and very satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity