Eraser IPA pours a clear, golden color with a solid head. Lots of bubbles are visible, but it's not overly carbonated by any means. This is a classic West Coast IPA with lots of citrus notes and a strong but not overwhelming hop presence. The mouthfeel is smooth and a little creamy, with some sweet overtones. Quite drinkable and very satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 50 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity