Eraser IPA pours a clear, golden color with a solid head. Lots of bubbles are visible, but it's not overly carbonated by any means. This is a classic West Coast IPA with lots of citrus notes and a strong but not overwhelming hop presence. The mouthfeel is smooth and a little creamy, with some sweet overtones. Quite drinkable and very satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 14 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity