Equinox pours a golden straw color with a huge floral, fresh hop aroma. The taste is similar to the smell with an intense hop flavor but with a lot of sweetness. It's listed as an American Pale Ale which you don't generally see with 8% beers. However, this beer lacks the bitterness you get in a standard IPA, so the name is fitting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 20 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity