Equinox pours a golden straw color with a huge floral, fresh hop aroma. The taste is similar to the smell with an intense hop flavor but with a lot of sweetness. It's listed as an American Pale Ale which you don't generally see with 8% beers. However, this beer lacks the bitterness you get in a standard IPA, so the name is fitting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Cougar. 11 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 59 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity