Equinox pours a golden straw color with a huge floral, fresh hop aroma. The taste is similar to the smell with an intense hop flavor but with a lot of sweetness. It's listed as an American Pale Ale which you don't generally see with 8% beers. However, this beer lacks the bitterness you get in a standard IPA, so the name is fitting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Islander IPA. 4 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Penske File. 29 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity