Equinox pours a golden straw color with a huge floral, fresh hop aroma. The taste is similar to the smell with an intense hop flavor but with a lot of sweetness. It's listed as an American Pale Ale which you don't generally see with 8% beers. However, this beer lacks the bitterness you get in a standard IPA, so the name is fitting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 26 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity