Dark brown color with one finger of foamy, tan colored head. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate and dark fruit. On the taste, we get huge amounts of dark chocolate and raspberry. We don’t get much in terms of bourbon barrel flavors, but the body and booziness are certainly present. Full bodied with a creamy, velvety mouthfeel. The finish has coffee, chocolate, and vanilla. Aging this for 3+ years was great, but it’s still a big, bold, boozy beer. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 35 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 44 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity