Dark brown color with one finger of foamy, tan colored head. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate and dark fruit. On the taste, we get huge amounts of dark chocolate and raspberry. We don’t get much in terms of bourbon barrel flavors, but the body and booziness are certainly present. Full bodied with a creamy, velvety mouthfeel. The finish has coffee, chocolate, and vanilla. Aging this for 3+ years was great, but it’s still a big, bold, boozy beer. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 31 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity