Pours a rich copper color with a frothy, white head. The lacy foam seems to cling to the glass for a while. Initial scent is floral and aromatic, with lots of grain on the nose. It's a little breadier than most IPAs, and very grainy throughout. But there's a good amount of hops and a unique flavor that is hard to describe - perhaps it's the water at 8000 feet where this is brewed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 9 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 54 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity