Pours a rich copper color with a frothy, white head. The lacy foam seems to cling to the glass for a while. Initial scent is floral and aromatic, with lots of grain on the nose. It's a little breadier than most IPAs, and very grainy throughout. But there's a good amount of hops and a unique flavor that is hard to describe - perhaps it's the water at 8000 feet where this is brewed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 25 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity