Pours a rich copper color with a frothy, white head. The lacy foam seems to cling to the glass for a while. Initial scent is floral and aromatic, with lots of grain on the nose. It's a little breadier than most IPAs, and very grainy throughout. But there's a good amount of hops and a unique flavor that is hard to describe - perhaps it's the water at 8000 feet where this is brewed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Amalgamator. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Angelica. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for HFS. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Umami Monster. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Fresh Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity