Pours a rich copper color with a frothy, white head. The lacy foam seems to cling to the glass for a while. Initial scent is floral and aromatic, with lots of grain on the nose. It's a little breadier than most IPAs, and very grainy throughout. But there's a good amount of hops and a unique flavor that is hard to describe - perhaps it's the water at 8000 feet where this is brewed. Nothing spectacular about this beer but it's an easy drinking IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 11 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity