Pours a rich copper color with a frothy, white head. The lacy foam seems to cling to the glass for a while. Initial scent is floral and aromatic, with lots of grain on the nose. It's a little breadier than most IPAs, and very grainy throughout. But there's a good amount of hops and a unique flavor that is hard to describe - perhaps it's the water at 8000 feet where this is brewed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Therapist Imperial IPA. 35 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whimsy. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to White Night. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity