Pours a rich copper color with a frothy, white head. The lacy foam seems to cling to the glass for a while. Initial scent is floral and aromatic, with lots of grain on the nose. It's a little breadier than most IPAs, and very grainy throughout. But there's a good amount of hops and a unique flavor that is hard to describe - perhaps it's the water at 8000 feet where this is brewed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 9 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 54 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity