Enjoy by 4.20 IPA
Stone Enjoy by 4.20 IPA pours a golden color with a medium white head and a sparse but steady stream of carbonation bubbles floating up. It has a tropical fruit aroma with suggestions of tangerine and passionfruit. This beer is bursting with flavor from the initial rye malt base to a cornucopia of dank floral and citrus hop flavors that follow. Their website lists 12 hop varieties used, and with this much hop complexity, is completely believable. It finishes with an old-school West Coast hop bitterness which gives it a dryness in the aftertaste that serves to balance the up-front flavors, but not too much. The flavor experience lasts at least 20 seconds after each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 34 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity