Enjoy by 4.20 IPA
Stone Enjoy by 4.20 IPA pours a golden color with a medium white head and a sparse but steady stream of carbonation bubbles floating up. It has a tropical fruit aroma with suggestions of tangerine and passionfruit. This beer is bursting with flavor from the initial rye malt base to a cornucopia of dank floral and citrus hop flavors that follow. Their website lists 12 hop varieties used, and with this much hop complexity, is completely believable. It finishes with an old-school West Coast hop bitterness which gives it a dryness in the aftertaste that serves to balance the up-front flavors, but not too much. The flavor experience lasts at least 20 seconds after each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 7 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity