Enjoy by 4.20 IPA
Stone Enjoy by 4.20 IPA pours a golden color with a medium white head and a sparse but steady stream of carbonation bubbles floating up. It has a tropical fruit aroma with suggestions of tangerine and passionfruit. This beer is bursting with flavor from the initial rye malt base to a cornucopia of dank floral and citrus hop flavors that follow. Their website lists 12 hop varieties used, and with this much hop complexity, is completely believable. It finishes with an old-school West Coast hop bitterness which gives it a dryness in the aftertaste that serves to balance the up-front flavors, but not too much. The flavor experience lasts at least 20 seconds after each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 17 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity