Enjoy By 10/31/20 IPA
Halloween 'tis the season for frights. Putting a pumpkin on the side of your beer can strikes fear into many-a-beer drinker. Fear not, the only pumpkin in this beer is the one smiling at you upside down. This is a very fresh tasting West Coast DIPA that Stone is known for. The difference here is a slightly rye, amber malt base gives the slightest hint of autumn. Then an incredibly fresh cornucopia of hops hits you all at once and it's all DIPA from there. It pairs pine and tropical hops with a subtle peach sweetness. At 9.4%, it packs a punch, but it still maintains a high degree of drinkability. Thanks to COVID, Halloween this year may be a bit of a dud. This beer certainly is not. Definitely more treat than trick.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 27 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity