Enjoy By 10/31/20 IPA
Halloween 'tis the season for frights. Putting a pumpkin on the side of your beer can strikes fear into many-a-beer drinker. Fear not, the only pumpkin in this beer is the one smiling at you upside down. This is a very fresh tasting West Coast DIPA that Stone is known for. The difference here is a slightly rye, amber malt base gives the slightest hint of autumn. Then an incredibly fresh cornucopia of hops hits you all at once and it's all DIPA from there. It pairs pine and tropical hops with a subtle peach sweetness. At 9.4%, it packs a punch, but it still maintains a high degree of drinkability. Thanks to COVID, Halloween this year may be a bit of a dud. This beer certainly is not. Definitely more treat than trick.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 9 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity