Emperor Norton is muddy orange color that is as cloudy as most wheat beers. But it doesn't have the wheat taste. This starts off with strong Belgian characteristics that are tempered by the hops coming in the second wave. The apricot taste comes through in the aftertaste leaving you with just a touch of sweet and sour as the flavor fades. This has a thicker mouthfeel than you would expect and blends a lot of different flavors leading to a satisfying complexity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity