Emperor Norton is muddy orange color that is as cloudy as most wheat beers. But it doesn't have the wheat taste. This starts off with strong Belgian characteristics that are tempered by the hops coming in the second wave. The apricot taste comes through in the aftertaste leaving you with just a touch of sweet and sour as the flavor fades. This has a thicker mouthfeel than you would expect and blends a lot of different flavors leading to a satisfying complexity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 19 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity