Emperor Norton is muddy orange color that is as cloudy as most wheat beers. But it doesn't have the wheat taste. This starts off with strong Belgian characteristics that are tempered by the hops coming in the second wave. The apricot taste comes through in the aftertaste leaving you with just a touch of sweet and sour as the flavor fades. This has a thicker mouthfeel than you would expect and blends a lot of different flavors leading to a satisfying complexity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 11 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 35 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 55 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity