Emerald Triangle IPA
This is a well balanced, floral IPA. It pours a nice light copper with a really fine bubbled cream colored head. Every once in a while it's nice to go back to the simple stuff, and this IPA is wonderful return to a solid beer done right. It's got a nice crisp aftertaste and stacks up well to Lagunitas IPA and Sierra Nevada Torpedo - in some circles, we'd say it's even better.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 15 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Even More Jesus. 31 minutes ago
- ohbuckeyenut commented on beer Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for X-Large. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Tocobaga. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Calfé. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity