Emerald Triangle IPA
This is a well balanced, floral IPA. It pours a nice light copper with a really fine bubbled cream colored head. Every once in a while it's nice to go back to the simple stuff, and this IPA is wonderful return to a solid beer done right. It's got a nice crisp aftertaste and stacks up well to Lagunitas IPA and Sierra Nevada Torpedo - in some circles, we'd say it's even better.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 48 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity