Emerald Triangle IPA
This is a well balanced, floral IPA. It pours a nice light copper with a really fine bubbled cream colored head. Every once in a while it's nice to go back to the simple stuff, and this IPA is wonderful return to a solid beer done right. It's got a nice crisp aftertaste and stacks up well to Lagunitas IPA and Sierra Nevada Torpedo - in some circles, we'd say it's even better.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other listened to White Night. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama’s Little Yella Pils. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Noel 2017. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Critical Band. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity