Emerald Triangle IPA
This is a well balanced, floral IPA. It pours a nice light copper with a really fine bubbled cream colored head. Every once in a while it's nice to go back to the simple stuff, and this IPA is wonderful return to a solid beer done right. It's got a nice crisp aftertaste and stacks up well to Lagunitas IPA and Sierra Nevada Torpedo - in some circles, we'd say it's even better.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 43 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity