Emerald Triangle IPA
This is a well balanced, floral IPA. It pours a nice light copper with a really fine bubbled cream colored head. Every once in a while it's nice to go back to the simple stuff, and this IPA is wonderful return to a solid beer done right. It's got a nice crisp aftertaste and stacks up well to Lagunitas IPA and Sierra Nevada Torpedo - in some circles, we'd say it's even better.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 42 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Alhambra Reserva 1925. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity