Elysian Night Owl
Elysian now makes several different pumpkin beers but this is their original. Night Owl is light in color for this style, with a bright, copper hue. It's very aromatic, but smells more like apple cider. On the taste, it's very reminiscent of pumpkin pie, though not quite as sweet. The dominant flavor seems to be allspice, but there's also some cinnamon and clove. If the mood strikes you for a pumpkin beer, it would be hard to go wrong with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Adam. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity