Elysian Night Owl
Elysian now makes several different pumpkin beers but this is their original. Night Owl is light in color for this style, with a bright, copper hue. It's very aromatic, but smells more like apple cider. On the taste, it's very reminiscent of pumpkin pie, though not quite as sweet. The dominant flavor seems to be allspice, but there's also some cinnamon and clove. If the mood strikes you for a pumpkin beer, it would be hard to go wrong with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 38 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity