Ellison Tiramisu Stout
Ellison Tiramisu Stout pours a dark brown color with two fingers of tan colored, creamy head. Aroma full of dark malt and chocolate and coffee. Taste is sweet but not as sweet as some dessert beers. Milk chocolate and lactose up front, followed by coffee and earthy hops. Lots of robust malt flavors but the body is light to medium. Light carbonation and a velvety smooth mouthfeel. Finishes with a creamy, cocoa finish. Pretty tasty beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 46 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity