Elevation Double IPA
Elevation Double IPA pours a super clear, golden color. One finger of white, sudsy head that leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass while shrinking down to a thin film. Aroma is dank and smells a bit like cat piss. However, the taste is phenomenal. Juicy melon flavors like cantaloupe and honeydew, and tropical fruit like mango and guava. Resinous hop flavors but also some bright citrus notes of grapefruit and orange. Malts are doughy and have a honey-like sweetness on the back-end. Ever so slightly bitter. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, nicely carbonated. The 8.3% is masked at first, but it does seem to creep up on you. There's a long, hoppy finish leaving you with the hope that there's another one of these in the fridge!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 53 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity