Elevation Double IPA
Elevation Double IPA pours a super clear, golden color. One finger of white, sudsy head that leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass while shrinking down to a thin film. Aroma is dank and smells a bit like cat piss. However, the taste is phenomenal. Juicy melon flavors like cantaloupe and honeydew, and tropical fruit like mango and guava. Resinous hop flavors but also some bright citrus notes of grapefruit and orange. Malts are doughy and have a honey-like sweetness on the back-end. Ever so slightly bitter. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, nicely carbonated. The 8.3% is masked at first, but it does seem to creep up on you. There's a long, hoppy finish leaving you with the hope that there's another one of these in the fridge!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 18 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity