Elevation Double IPA
Elevation Double IPA pours a super clear, golden color. One finger of white, sudsy head that leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass while shrinking down to a thin film. Aroma is dank and smells a bit like cat piss. However, the taste is phenomenal. Juicy melon flavors like cantaloupe and honeydew, and tropical fruit like mango and guava. Resinous hop flavors but also some bright citrus notes of grapefruit and orange. Malts are doughy and have a honey-like sweetness on the back-end. Ever so slightly bitter. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, nicely carbonated. The 8.3% is masked at first, but it does seem to creep up on you. There’s a long, hoppy finish leaving you with the hope that there’s another one of these in the fridge!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 34 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity