Elevation Double IPA
Elevation Double IPA pours a super clear, golden color. One finger of white, sudsy head that leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass while shrinking down to a thin film. Aroma is dank and smells a bit like cat piss. However, the taste is phenomenal. Juicy melon flavors like cantaloupe and honeydew, and tropical fruit like mango and guava. Resinous hop flavors but also some bright citrus notes of grapefruit and orange. Malts are doughy and have a honey-like sweetness on the back-end. Ever so slightly bitter. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, nicely carbonated. The 8.3% is masked at first, but it does seem to creep up on you. There's a long, hoppy finish leaving you with the hope that there's another one of these in the fridge!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 14 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity