Elevation Double IPA
Elevation Double IPA pours a super clear, golden color. One finger of white, sudsy head that leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass while shrinking down to a thin film. Aroma is dank and smells a bit like cat piss. However, the taste is phenomenal. Juicy melon flavors like cantaloupe and honeydew, and tropical fruit like mango and guava. Resinous hop flavors but also some bright citrus notes of grapefruit and orange. Malts are doughy and have a honey-like sweetness on the back-end. Ever so slightly bitter. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, nicely carbonated. The 8.3% is masked at first, but it does seem to creep up on you. There’s a long, hoppy finish leaving you with the hope that there’s another one of these in the fridge!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 14 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity