Elevation Double IPA
Elevation Double IPA pours a super clear, golden color. One finger of white, sudsy head that leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass while shrinking down to a thin film. Aroma is dank and smells a bit like cat piss. However, the taste is phenomenal. Juicy melon flavors like cantaloupe and honeydew, and tropical fruit like mango and guava. Resinous hop flavors but also some bright citrus notes of grapefruit and orange. Malts are doughy and have a honey-like sweetness on the back-end. Ever so slightly bitter. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, nicely carbonated. The 8.3% is masked at first, but it does seem to creep up on you. There's a long, hoppy finish leaving you with the hope that there's another one of these in the fridge!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 6 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity