This variety: Samba, Nelson Sauvin, Mosaic Cryo, Strata. Color is deep gold and cloudy, with one and a half fingers of white, foamy head. Huge aroma with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and melon. The taste matches the nose, with mango, pineapple, apricot, peach, and cantaloupe. Super juicy and nectarous, with some lactose and a slight sweetness on the back-end. Oats and wheat are certainly present, but the malts are in the background. But they show up big time in the soft, silky mouthfeel. A tad boozy for 8% abv, and drinks a bit like a Triple IPA. That putt is gonna be a lot harder after a couple of these!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 28 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Braaaiins!. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazing Cane. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Caipirinha. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Time Traveller (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity