This variety: Samba, Nelson Sauvin, Mosaic Cryo, Strata. Color is deep gold and cloudy, with one and a half fingers of white, foamy head. Huge aroma with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and melon. The taste matches the nose, with mango, pineapple, apricot, peach, and cantaloupe. Super juicy and nectarous, with some lactose and a slight sweetness on the back-end. Oats and wheat are certainly present, but the malts are in the background. But they show up big time in the soft, silky mouthfeel. A tad boozy for 8% abv, and drinks a bit like a Triple IPA. That putt is gonna be a lot harder after a couple of these!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 44 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity