Appearance is a very clear, golden amber color. Two fingers of white, foamy head and lots of lacing left on the glass. Visible carbonation bubbles rising up. The aroma is very hoppy, dominated by citrus and pine. Flavor is excellent, with a bright, West Coast style IPA style. This is made with Mosaic and Citra hops. Citrus and resinous pine are the most noticeable flavors, but there’s something else, maybe apple or berry? Light, pale malt profile, but medium body, and a smooth, clean mouthfeel. Mild to medium bitterness – approachable but not too bitter. Overall this is a very good IPA and we’re looking forward to more from Crowns & Hops!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 37 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity