Appearance is a very clear, golden amber color. Two fingers of white, foamy head and lots of lacing left on the glass. Visible carbonation bubbles rising up. The aroma is very hoppy, dominated by citrus and pine. Flavor is excellent, with a bright, West Coast style IPA style. This is made with Mosaic and Citra hops. Citrus and resinous pine are the most noticeable flavors, but there’s something else, maybe apple or berry? Light, pale malt profile, but medium body, and a smooth, clean mouthfeel. Mild to medium bitterness – approachable but not too bitter. Overall this is a very good IPA and we’re looking forward to more from Crowns & Hops!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 3 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 40 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity