Color is medium amber with some copper red highlights. Mostly clear with a continuous string of ascending bubbles. Head is off-white, frothy, and seems to last forever. Aroma is very sour and fruity. Taste is a milder sour, not as much as we expected based on the nose. The elderberries add some fruit complexity, but the flavor isn't too dominant. Oak, vanilla, and bourbon flavors come in at the end, with some semi-sweet maltiness. Medium body and nicely carbonated. As far as sours go, this is really balanced between the tartness and the elderberry, with a sweet bourbon sweetness to round things out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 49 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fire Iron. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity