El Jeffe American Wheat
El Jeffe American Wheat beer pours a golden straw color. It's slightly hazy, but surprisingly clear for this style. Head is bubbly, white and compact. Aroma of citrus and grassy hops, plus pale malt and grain. Easy drinking with a taste that is light and refreshing. Mild tropical fruit, but predominantly citrus flavored with lemon, lime, tangerine, and slightly zesty grapefruit. Wheaty malts, as you would expect, but quite balanced between the hops and malts. Mouthfeel is creamy but crisp, with a smooth, enjoyable finish. Not exactly what we expected, as this is a wheat beer that pokes into the Pale Ale category. But we sure enjoyed this beer from top to bottom.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Teller Pils. 7 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity