El Jeffe American Wheat
El Jeffe American Wheat beer pours a golden straw color. It’s slightly hazy, but surprisingly clear for this style. Head is bubbly, white and compact. Aroma of citrus and grassy hops, plus pale malt and grain. Easy drinking with a taste that is light and refreshing. Mild tropical fruit, but predominantly citrus flavored with lemon, lime, tangerine, and slightly zesty grapefruit. Wheaty malts, as you would expect, but quite balanced between the hops and malts. Mouthfeel is creamy but crisp, with a smooth, enjoyable finish. Not exactly what we expected, as this is a wheat beer that pokes into the Pale Ale category. But we sure enjoyed this beer from top to bottom.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Marionberry Braggot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity