El Jeffe American Wheat
El Jeffe American Wheat beer pours a golden straw color. It's slightly hazy, but surprisingly clear for this style. Head is bubbly, white and compact. Aroma of citrus and grassy hops, plus pale malt and grain. Easy drinking with a taste that is light and refreshing. Mild tropical fruit, but predominantly citrus flavored with lemon, lime, tangerine, and slightly zesty grapefruit. Wheaty malts, as you would expect, but quite balanced between the hops and malts. Mouthfeel is creamy but crisp, with a smooth, enjoyable finish. Not exactly what we expected, as this is a wheat beer that pokes into the Pale Ale category. But we sure enjoyed this beer from top to bottom.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 53 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity