El Jeffe American Wheat
El Jeffe American Wheat beer pours a golden straw color. It's slightly hazy, but surprisingly clear for this style. Head is bubbly, white and compact. Aroma of citrus and grassy hops, plus pale malt and grain. Easy drinking with a taste that is light and refreshing. Mild tropical fruit, but predominantly citrus flavored with lemon, lime, tangerine, and slightly zesty grapefruit. Wheaty malts, as you would expect, but quite balanced between the hops and malts. Mouthfeel is creamy but crisp, with a smooth, enjoyable finish. Not exactly what we expected, as this is a wheat beer that pokes into the Pale Ale category. But we sure enjoyed this beer from top to bottom.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 45 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Patsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity