El Jeffe American Wheat
El Jeffe American Wheat beer pours a golden straw color. It’s slightly hazy, but surprisingly clear for this style. Head is bubbly, white and compact. Aroma of citrus and grassy hops, plus pale malt and grain. Easy drinking with a taste that is light and refreshing. Mild tropical fruit, but predominantly citrus flavored with lemon, lime, tangerine, and slightly zesty grapefruit. Wheaty malts, as you would expect, but quite balanced between the hops and malts. Mouthfeel is creamy but crisp, with a smooth, enjoyable finish. Not exactly what we expected, as this is a wheat beer that pokes into the Pale Ale category. But we sure enjoyed this beer from top to bottom.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 30 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil