El Jefe Imperial Stout
El Jefe pours a dark brown color with a thick, brown, foamy head that recedes fairly quickly. Distinct aroma with lots of malt, coffee, and cinnamon spice. Taste follows the nose, with robust malt flavors, including dark bitter chocolate, Mexican chocolate, cinnamon, coffee, and chai. Earthy hops with a light to medium body. It's certainly a beer, but it also tastes like something you could pick up at your local coffee shop. Rich yet still refreshing, this is a nice imperial stout for the summertime.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Interurban IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity