El Jefe Imperial Stout
El Jefe pours a dark brown color with a thick, brown, foamy head that recedes fairly quickly. Distinct aroma with lots of malt, coffee, and cinnamon spice. Taste follows the nose, with robust malt flavors, including dark bitter chocolate, Mexican chocolate, cinnamon, coffee, and chai. Earthy hops with a light to medium body. It's certainly a beer, but it also tastes like something you could pick up at your local coffee shop. Rich yet still refreshing, this is a nice imperial stout for the summertime.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 19 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Gummy Worms. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Drake's Black Robusto Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity