Color is deep gold bordering on pale amber, and certainly cloudy. One finger of white, foamy head. Pleasant aroma with a little bit of fruit and a lot of wheat. Taste is interesting and seemingly appropriate for a Miami brewery. Classic Hefeweizen flavors of wheat and banana are dominant, but there’s a unique tropical twist. We also get a mild clove or nutmeg spice. The coconut is detectable, but doesn’t overtake any of the other flavors. It’s slightly sweet, with some umbrella drink similarities. Our first beer from J. Wakefield and this does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 5 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity