Color is deep gold bordering on pale amber, and certainly cloudy. One finger of white, foamy head. Pleasant aroma with a little bit of fruit and a lot of wheat. Taste is interesting and seemingly appropriate for a Miami brewery. Classic Hefeweizen flavors of wheat and banana are dominant, but there’s a unique tropical twist. We also get a mild clove or nutmeg spice. The coconut is detectable, but doesn’t overtake any of the other flavors. It’s slightly sweet, with some umbrella drink similarities. Our first beer from J. Wakefield and this does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Red Caboose. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity