Color is deep gold bordering on pale amber, and certainly cloudy. One finger of white, foamy head. Pleasant aroma with a little bit of fruit and a lot of wheat. Taste is interesting and seemingly appropriate for a Miami brewery. Classic Hefeweizen flavors of wheat and banana are dominant, but there’s a unique tropical twist. We also get a mild clove or nutmeg spice. The coconut is detectable, but doesn’t overtake any of the other flavors. It’s slightly sweet, with some umbrella drink similarities. Our first beer from J. Wakefield and this does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 15 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity