Color is deep gold bordering on pale amber, and certainly cloudy. One finger of white, foamy head. Pleasant aroma with a little bit of fruit and a lot of wheat. Taste is interesting and seemingly appropriate for a Miami brewery. Classic Hefeweizen flavors of wheat and banana are dominant, but there’s a unique tropical twist. We also get a mild clove or nutmeg spice. The coconut is detectable, but doesn’t overtake any of the other flavors. It’s slightly sweet, with some umbrella drink similarities. Our first beer from J. Wakefield and this does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 14 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 45 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity