El Cedro Batch #8
El Cedro from Jester King pours a hazy, golden color with a couple fingers of pure white, foamy head. Funky aroma of light Brettanomyces yeast and pine needles. Taste has a lot of that farmhouse yeast up front, and there’s also a bitter, earthy, piney hop flavor. Plus some lemon lime citrus, maybe even some green apple and pear. The cedar aging gives it a touch of wood or barrel notes. Well carbonated with a dry, effervescent mouthful. Slightly tart and very crisp and refreshing. High quality and very enjoyable - this is a farmhouse ale where hopheads will appreciate the bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 6 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity