El Cedro Batch #8
El Cedro from Jester King pours a hazy, golden color with a couple fingers of pure white, foamy head. Funky aroma of light Brettanomyces yeast and pine needles. Taste has a lot of that farmhouse yeast up front, and there’s also a bitter, earthy, piney hop flavor. Plus some lemon lime citrus, maybe even some green apple and pear. The cedar aging gives it a touch of wood or barrel notes. Well carbonated with a dry, effervescent mouthful. Slightly tart and very crisp and refreshing. High quality and very enjoyable - this is a farmhouse ale where hopheads will appreciate the bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 15 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 35 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity