El Cedro Batch #8
El Cedro from Jester King pours a hazy, golden color with a couple fingers of pure white, foamy head. Funky aroma of light Brettanomyces yeast and pine needles. Taste has a lot of that farmhouse yeast up front, and there’s also a bitter, earthy, piney hop flavor. Plus some lemon lime citrus, maybe even some green apple and pear. The cedar aging gives it a touch of wood or barrel notes. Well carbonated with a dry, effervescent mouthful. Slightly tart and very crisp and refreshing. High quality and very enjoyable - this is a farmhouse ale where hopheads will appreciate the bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 15 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pachamama Porter. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity