El Cedro Batch #8
El Cedro from Jester King pours a hazy, golden color with a couple fingers of pure white, foamy head. Funky aroma of light Brettanomyces yeast and pine needles. Taste has a lot of that farmhouse yeast up front, and there’s also a bitter, earthy, piney hop flavor. Plus some lemon lime citrus, maybe even some green apple and pear. The cedar aging gives it a touch of wood or barrel notes. Well carbonated with a dry, effervescent mouthful. Slightly tart and very crisp and refreshing. High quality and very enjoyable - this is a farmhouse ale where hopheads will appreciate the bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 1 minute ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 49 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity