El Cedro Batch #8
El Cedro from Jester King pours a hazy, golden color with a couple fingers of pure white, foamy head. Funky aroma of light Brettanomyces yeast and pine needles. Taste has a lot of that farmhouse yeast up front, and there's also a bitter, earthy, piney hop flavor. Plus some lemon lime citrus, maybe even some green apple and pear. The cedar aging gives it a touch of wood or barrel notes. Well carbonated with a dry, effervescent mouthful. Slightly tart and very crisp and refreshing. High quality and very enjoyable - this is a farmhouse ale where hopheads will appreciate the bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 19 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity