Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic
Pours a super hazy, yellow straw color with one finger of white, frothy head. Ample lacing is left on the glass as the head recedes. Hoppy aroma with tropical fruit, citrus, and berry. The taste is dominated by orange and lemon citrus, but we also get nectarine and apricot. Light malt profile, but it is supportive for a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Medium bodied with smooth carbonation. The stone fruit steps up in the finish, rounding out a solid IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 30 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity