Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic
Pours a super hazy, yellow straw color with one finger of white, frothy head. Ample lacing is left on the glass as the head recedes. Hoppy aroma with tropical fruit, citrus, and berry. The taste is dominated by orange and lemon citrus, but we also get nectarine and apricot. Light malt profile, but it is supportive for a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Medium bodied with smooth carbonation. The stone fruit steps up in the finish, rounding out a solid IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 34 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap