Eddy Flower is a Triple IPA that clocks in at 11.6% ABV. The color is golden amber with a thick, two finger head. Creamy, off-white, with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma of tropical fruit. Taste is malty up front, but then turns hoppy with both citrus and tropical fruit. Sticky mouthfeel that melts off the tongue. A bit boozy, but hey, it’s 11.6%. Full bodied with nice bitterness for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Maduro. 22 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity