Eddy Flower is a Triple IPA that clocks in at 11.6% ABV. The color is golden amber with a thick, two finger head. Creamy, off-white, with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma of tropical fruit. Taste is malty up front, but then turns hoppy with both citrus and tropical fruit. Sticky mouthfeel that melts off the tongue. A bit boozy, but hey, it’s 11.6%. Full bodied with nice bitterness for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 53 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag II. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dorado High. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity