Eddy Flower is a Triple IPA that clocks in at 11.6% ABV. The color is golden amber with a thick, two finger head. Creamy, off-white, with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma of tropical fruit. Taste is malty up front, but then turns hoppy with both citrus and tropical fruit. Sticky mouthfeel that melts off the tongue. A bit boozy, but hey, it's 11.6%. Full bodied with nice bitterness for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to White Night. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rogue Honey Kolsch. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 3 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity