Eclipse - Imperial Stout Aged in Templeton Rye Barrels
No doubt the perfect beer for today, Eclipse hits all the marks when it comes to a Barrel Aged Imperial Stout. First, on the color, it's a dark brown, nearly black color with a thick, khaki colored, creamy head. Roasted malts and chocolate in the aroma. Taste is amazing: dark roasted malt, milk chocolate, and vanilla. Sweet but not too sweet, and the honey really adds to the flavor for this style of beer. Ours was aged in Templeton Rye barrels, and the barrel aging of this beer really smoothes out all of the flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy with perfect carbonation. All we can say is WOW - one of the best Imperial Stouts we've ever come across. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 48 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity