Ebenezer Ale is dark in color but isn't as dark in flavor as a lot of the winter ales we've tried. It is sweet with very little smokiness. It has a fair amount of piny holiday spice in the aftertaste that lingers just long enough to make its presence noticeable. The winter connoisseur might see Ebenezer as a Scrooge on flavor, but we think it will bring out holiday cheer in most drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 39 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity