Ebenezer Ale is dark in color but isn't as dark in flavor as a lot of the winter ales we've tried. It is sweet with very little smokiness. It has a fair amount of piny holiday spice in the aftertaste that lingers just long enough to make its presence noticeable. The winter connoisseur might see Ebenezer as a Scrooge on flavor, but we think it will bring out holiday cheer in most drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 30 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity