Ebenezer Ale is dark in color but isn't as dark in flavor as a lot of the winter ales we've tried. It is sweet with very little smokiness. It has a fair amount of piny holiday spice in the aftertaste that lingers just long enough to make its presence noticeable. The winter connoisseur might see Ebenezer as a Scrooge on flavor, but we think it will bring out holiday cheer in most drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 8 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity