Ebenezer Ale is dark in color but isn't as dark in flavor as a lot of the winter ales we've tried. It is sweet with very little smokiness. It has a fair amount of piny holiday spice in the aftertaste that lingers just long enough to make its presence noticeable. The winter connoisseur might see Ebenezer as a Scrooge on flavor, but we think it will bring out holiday cheer in most drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 9 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 19 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 29 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 29 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 59 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity