Easy on the Lips
Easy on the Lips pours a light straw color with a thin white head. Fine champagne-like bubbles float up to the top of the glass all around. The aroma is distinctly strawberry with maybe a little rice. The flavor is corn and rice with a touch of grassiness at the end. The sweetness is balanced by a crisp finish. It's very light and the carbonation is nice and bitey for the style. We expected more of a wheat profile, but there's none there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Zwickel. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity